MailTester batch e-mail checking application
This application can be used to check a whole list of e-mail addresses.
It can handle different data sources:
- Plain text files (one e-mail address per line)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or later (.xlsx)
- Any database for which an ODBC driver is available (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
All you have to do is select the database table, indicate which field contains the e-mail address to be checked, and which field should be used to store the status of the e-mail address. Then you're all set to start checking the database.
The result is written to a different file with a status code (> 0 means the e-mail address is not valid).
This can then be used for a mailing by selecting only valid e-mail addresses from the database, thus reducing the number of bouncing e-mails to a minimum. It also enables you to decide which people should receive the mailing through another medium (e.g. fax or conventional mail).
Or it can be used to check regularly for which of your correspondents you still have a valid e-mail address.
- Windows 7 or higher, Windows Server 2008 or higher (macOS is not supported yet)
- An Internet connection where DNS and SMTP access is not blocked
- There is no need to have Microsoft Excel installed
A demo version, which is limited to 20 checks per run, is available and can be downloaded by clicking the button below.
For a quote for the full version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.